Saturday, November 5, 2022

Launch new track ‘I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am’

image.png 

Photo credit: Zackery Michael

 

Arctic Monkeys have launched ‘I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am’, a new track from their forthcoming album ‘The Car’, released this coming Friday, the 21st of October. 

The video for ‘I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am’ was directed by Ben Chappell & Zackery Michael and filmed at the band’s recent King’s Theatre show in Brooklyn. 

 

Watch the video for ‘I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am’ HERE

Stream ‘I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am’ HERE

‘The Car’ is available to order now via the AM Store.   

 

Watch the video for ‘Mirrorball’ HERE

Watch the video for ‘Body Paint’ HERE

 

image.png

Still from the ‘I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am’ video 

 

The band’s forthcoming sold out UK and Irish live dates are as follows: 

 

May 

29        Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol 

31        Building Society Arena, Coventry 

 

June 

2          Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester 

3          Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester

5          Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough 

7          Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich 

9          Hillsborough Park, Sheffield 

10        Hillsborough Park, Sheffield 

12        Swansea.com Stadium, Swansea 

14        The Ageas Bowl, Southampton 

16        Emirates Stadium, London 

17        Emirates Stadium, London 

18      Emirates Stadium, London

20        Malahide Castle, Dublin 

25        Bellahouston Park, Glasgow 

 

The Hives and The Mysterines are special guests for these shows. A full list of all forthcoming dates, including recently announced touring in the US and Europe, can be found HERE. 

 

 

Arctic Monkeys Online:

Website/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz star in BACK IN ACTION, premiering November 15

On Wednesday, May 15th at 1pm PT, Netflix debuted the first-look photos and launch date for its upcoming action film, Back in Action. The fi...